Thursday, October 25, 2012

Badass

I've got to admit, I was biased towards this colour before I even wore it just because of the name.  I'm wearing this polish right now and have already had multiple opportunities to tell people who like my nails that it's Badass.  Win. 


This is two perfect coats of Sheswai Badass, with one coat of Seche Vite.  Badass is a vampy red-toned brown with a stunning dark red shimmer that gives the polish that glowing look. 


I picked this up on sale at Winners, hooray sales!  It's my first Sheswai polish and I'm extremely impressed with the formula, it's the definition of perfect!  The brush fit my nails perfectly, and the polish covered completely in one coat but I added another for depth.  


I actually put on Badass to use as a base for an indie polish (post to come soon!) but I just had to give this polish it's own post, it's so beautiful!


I LOVE this polish, I think it's a great colour for fall.  Do you like it?  Do you have any Sheswai polishes? Do you get biased towards polishes because of their names?   :)

Also, don't forget to like the new Globe & Nail Facebook page!

6 comments:

  1. Totally badass, Emma--that glow is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love the name!!!!! And it is a beautiful colour too :)

    I am organising a nail challenge that you can complete entirely at your own pace. If you are interested you can check out more details here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/the-battle-nail-polish-challenge.html

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful blog
    Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts
    Can you interested, We provide services thay man hinh zenfone and thay man hinh zenfone 4 professional Cheap

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...